Get fit, engage your mind and create a masterpiece!
As a team complete the dot-to-dot drawing by working out. For every 30 minutes of activity, connect two dots or make one line in the sequential order. Multiple workouts per day will count!
The first team to complete the artwork wins the challenge and various draw prizes including a hotel stay, dinner for 2, movie night out, and other retail gift cards including SportChek and Nordstrom.
Dot-to-dot puzzles have been proven to increase short-term cognitive acuity, hand-eye coordination, and concentration skills.
Sign up starts October 28. Challenge begins November 2. Limit of 75 players per team, and 4 teams in total.
- Use only the provided marker on the drawing
- Start at number 1 and go in ascending order, don’t jump ahead or go backwards
- Use the arrow sticker to mark where you left off
- All dots have been color-coded, in sets of hundreds, to help you track of your position. There are a 1,000 dots in total
- If you make a mistake by connecting the wrong numbers, don’t worry, just carefully carry on
- The finished artwork looks its best from a distance. Stand back and enjoy!