Presents of Peace Tax Receipts
Tax receipts, minimum donation $10, are available for all new items and gift cards purchased for the Presents of Peace gift hamper. All donations require proof of purchase and exclude taxes, in accordance with CRA regulations.
Deadline to submit sales receipts: January 18th, 2020
- Original sales receipts must be dated on or before, December 31st, 2019 and clearly describe each item purchased. Debit/credit card slips without an original, itemized sales receipt attached can not be accepted.
- Sale receipts should consist of gift hamper purchases only. Sales receipts may only contain items that were purchased for the gift hamper.
- Photocopies of sales receipts cannot be accepted. Printed receipts from online purchases will be accepted. Any receipts cannot be returned.
- Download our online spreadsheet (below); please include the following information:
- Your full name
- Phone number
- Home address
- Email address
- Total amount of all sales receipt, excluding taxes
- The name of the family that you sponsored and the YWCA program they are from
- If you are submitting sales receipts on behalf of your employer and/or co-workers or friends, include all information listed above for each member of your group requesting a tax receipt.
- The total amount requested in tax receipts cannot be more than the sum of all sales receipts, excluding taxes.
Note: According to the Canada Revenue Agency an employer’s address must not appear on an individual’s tax receipt. Please provide each employee's home address.
Receipts may be mailed to or dropped off at:
YWCA Metro Vancouver
4th Floor Reception, 535 Hornby Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2E8
Attention: Florence Liu