YWCA Metro Vancouver is seeking a Finance Coordinator to provide financial support in various programs throughout the organization.
- Maintenance of Chart of Accounts and Reports in Sage 300
- Perform Month End closing functions and statement distribution.
- Perform Health & Fitness Daily Deposit Reconciliation
- Process Health & Fitness PAP.
- Childcare Payment Invoicing, Receipting and Reporting
- Assist with Grant Reporting
- Calculation & Remittance of various Government Payments
- Perform Account Analysis and Account Reconciliations
- Assist with forecasting, budgeting and audit preparation
- Assist with inventory management of client bus passes and gift cards
- Performs other finance duties and support as assigned
- 5 - 7 years relevant accounting experience
- Accounting knowledge and education equivalent to a 4th year accounting student
- Strong Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with financial analysis and grant reporting
- Strong general accounting background
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in Sage 300 an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A valid clear criminal record check (including working with vulnerable populations) will be required.
Help us make a difference
Established in 1897, YWCA’s vision is to achieve women’s equality and its mission is to touch lives and build better futures for women and their families through advocacy and integrated services that foster economic independence, wellness and equal opportunities. YWCA serves over 48,000 clients annually, with 66 programs and services in 75 locations.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and value our diverse workplace. Women, Indigenous and racialized peoples, LGBTQ2S+ individuals, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Consider joining our committed team of staff and being part of an inclusive and rewarding workplace. Candidates are invited to send cover letters and resumes by June 25th, 2021 to:
YWCA Metro Vancouver
We thank all who apply, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All employment will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. For more information about this and other YWCA Metro Vancouver career opportunities, please visit ywcavan.org.