YWCA Metro Vancouver is one of the largest and most diversified non-profit organizations in the Lower Mainland.
As one of Metro Vancouver’s most trusted charities, our commitment to serve our community is directly tied to the ability to track our performance, preserve and enhance our financial assets and define high-level strategic directions for our advocacy, core service areas and operations.
Our Strategic Plan and Annual Report show you how we translate our mission into action and our action into outcomes as we move forward to achieve the desired future for the YWCA and those we serve.
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
Audited financial statements
- 2019 Financial Statements
- 2018 Financial Statements
- 2017 Financial Statements
- 2016 Financial Statements
- 2015 Financial Statements
- 2014 Financial Statements
- 2013 Financial Statements
Registered charity information return
YWCA Contact Newsletter
Learn the stories of the YWCA Metro Vancouver by reading Contact, our bi-annual newsletter. The latest issues are also available for download in the Resources section below.
- 2020 Fall/Winter Contact Newsletter
- 2020 Spring/Summer Contact Newsletter | COVID-19 Response Issue
- 2019 Fall/Winter Contact Newsletter
- 2019 Spring/Summer Contact Newsletter
- 2018 Fall/Winter Contact Newsletter
- 2018 Spring/Summer Contact Newsletter
- 2017 Fall/Winter Contact Newsletter
- 2017 Spring/Summer Contact Newsletter