- Location: SAP – 910 Mainland St. Vancouver, BC V6B 1A9
- Date: January 29, 2020 - 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Empower Tech: Using Tech to Eliminate Workplace Biases
Join Project Y for a panel discussion on how technology can help eliminate workplace biases. Local industry experts will share how they leverage technology to mitigate hiring biases, provide accurate promotional strategies, promote diversity and inclusion and support gender equality within their businesses.
- Kirsten Sutton: Managing Director, SAP Labs
- Leslie Collin, Sr. Director, People and Culture, Unbounce
- Tanya Jarrett: CPO, Traction on Demand
- Wyle Baoween: CEO, HRX Technology
- Samantha Falk: PR Manager, Hootsuite
Join the Project Y collective for an engaging evening of learning and connecting.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.