- Location: The Japanese Hall, 487 Alexander St.
- Date: February 27, 2020 - 8:30am to 4:00pm
Honouring the Downtown Eastside Community
A gathering to address Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) in the circle of our lives.
This is a free event.
Lunch and snacks are included.
The event is child-inclusive
Speakers and Panelists:
- Wanda Pelletier, Coordinator, YWCA Crabtree Corner Key Worker Program; Project Coordinator, United Families For Our Future Project; UBC Research Assistant
- Individuals with lived experience
- Individuals with FASDs
- Dr. Christine A. Loock, Developmental Pediatrician; Associate Professor, UBC; Medical Director, BCCH Cleft Palate Program; Specialist Lead, BCCH RICHER Program