Allister's mission is to educate and empower people with the tools they need to achieve a healthy body and mind that will translate to all aspects of their life.
Allister started his health and fitness journey at the age of 13, when he began training for football, rugby and wrestling. He started his personal training career in 2007 and has a Fitness Leadership Diploma from Hilltop Academy and is a NASM and CAN-FIT-PRO Certified Personal Trainer.
Allister has worked with several of Vancouver's leading health clubs, including Steve Nash Sports Club and Club 16 Trevor Linden Fitness before starting his own training business. Allister founded Allstar Athletix Personal Training and has worked with hundreds of people of all ages and fitness levels.
- Functional fitness and fat loss
- Strength and conditioning
- Body sculpting and muscle definition
- Injury prevention and post-rehab exercise
- Nutritional guidance and meal planning
- Fitness Leadership Diploma, Hilltop Academy
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sport Medicine (NASM)
- Personal Training Specialist, Canadian Fitness Professionals (Can-Fit-Pro)
- CPR, First Aid and AED Certified
- Member: $76/hour
- Non-member: $82/hour
- Initial Body Work Treatment (includes posture assessment): $80 for 80min
- Body Work Treatment: $60/hour