Come challenge conventional movement and discover new ways to work your body that will leave you feeling stronger, balanced and aligned.
After years exploring fitness through different avenues, including team sports, running and traditional gyms, Chelsea discovered Pilates in 2012 and quickly fell in love with the notion that there could be mindfulness behind movement.
After each class, she left feeling a deeper connection to her body both mentally and physically and, wanting others to experience this as well, decided to pursue her passion. In 2014, she completed her Mat Certification at Body Harmonics in Toronto and has since gone on to complete additional courses in postural alignment, men’s movement and fusion.
- Pilates mat and reformer
- Postural alignment
- Men's movement and fusion
- Mat Pilates, Body Harmonics 2014
- Men’s Movement, Body Harmonics 2016
- Postural Alignment, Body Harmonics 2016
- Misfit Method, Misfit Studio 2016/2017
- The Hip and Thigh, Body Harmonics 2018
- Strong and Supple Spine, Body Harmonics 2018
- Balance Body Reformer Level 1, 2, 3