Johanna Ward has over 25 years of experience helping people get stronger, stand taller and feel better. NASM Certified as a Fitness Trainer, Behaviour Change and Corrective Exercise Specialist, she is also an award-winning group fitness instructor best known for her DanceFit and Barre classes. Johanna loves to help people move with more joy, confidence and purpose.
Every training session is designed for real-life and specific to your unique physical needs and overall fitness goals. Johanna combines fun with function, stability with mobility, play with purpose and sweat with strength. She believes that everyone has their own "IT Factor", the thing that motivates them to move. "IT" also stands for inspired time and integrated training. Every movement matters.
A previous YWCA Women of Distinction nominee in Health & Fitness, Johanna was also named one of Canfitpro’s Top 3 National Fitness Instructor Specialist of the Year in 2016.
- Fitness for "Real Life"
- Motivation and Self-Care
- Sculpting and Toning
- Posture and Injury Prevention
- Flexibility and Stress Relief
- Fitness Trainer / NASM
- Corrective Exercise Specialist / NASM
- Behaviour Change Specialist / NASM
- Exhale Yoga 200 Hr Teacher Training
- Liquid Yoga / Just Add Water Yoga Ltd.
- Thai Yoga Massage / Banyan Thai Massage
- DanceFit, Tuesdays at 5:15pm
- Strength & Stretch, Tuesdays at 6:15pm
- DanceFit, Wednesdays at 12:15pm