Our Trainers Assess, Design And Train
Our educated trainers will assess your current fitness level, design a personalized program and provide coaching as you train to get results.
Our trainers are knowledgable in the following areas:
General fitness & well being
With more than 20 qualified and knowledgeable trainers on the team, you're sure to find the right fit! Check out the trainers' bios and select your top choice.
We'll contact you to discuss your needs and goals. We can also help you select a trainer.
Your trainer will contact you to book your sessions and set up your training program.
Please pay for your session(s) at Member Services before your training session.
Enjoy your training session. You're on your way to reaching your health and fitness goals!
- Small group training
- Strength endurance
- Program design
- Full body health
- Behaviour change
- Body Composition (fat loss and/or muscle gain)
- Fall prevention
- Nutrition coaching
- Pre- and post-natal
- Pre- and post-joint replacement
- Strength training
- Pilates mat and all apparatus
- Body Ball
- Rehabilitation on all Pilates apparatus
- Core stability training (Pilates, ball and bosu)
- Yoga/stretching programs
- Weight loss programs
- Strength programs
- “Learn To Run” programs
- Specializing in active rehabilitation and injury recovery
- Strengthening and flexibility programs
- HIIT workouts
- Focusing on joint alignment and proper body mechanics
- Enjoys working with beginners and active agers
- Providing education on various health topics
- Nutritional guidance