Fleur has been involved in movement from an early age, studying ballet as a child and eventually going on to teach at the school where she studied in Melbourne, Australia.
Fleur entered the fitness industry in the early 1980’s and in her career she has taught various fitness modalities, trained fitness instructors across the Province and programmed fitness for the general public. She has taught Pilates for the past 18 years and her classes are technically based, incorporating correct alignment and awareness though movement and breath. Pilates is a method that teaches you how move thoughtfully.
- BCRPA Trainer of Fitness Leaders
- Stott Pilates certified mat pilates
- Balanced Body Pilates certified reformer and mat pilates
Areas of expertise
- Private pilates sessions
- Back care health
- Single Person - Member: $60 per hour / Non-Member: $66 per hour
- Duet Reformer - Member: $40 per hour / Non-Member: $46 per hour
- Small Group Training - Member: $26 per hour / Non-Member: $32 per hour
To book your session, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 604 895 5853.