Greg had a distinguished 30-year career at Carleton University in Ottawa in the Department of Physical Recreation and Athletics, starting as Fitness Coordinator and Head Basketball Coach and finishing his career as Associate Director of Athletics.
Greg is a recognized expert in Canada on fitness, strength training and weight management, particularly for mature and older adults and has won both national and provincial awards for his work in fitness and health. Greg's knowledge and relaxed, friendly manner will motivate you to achieve your fitness and health goals.
- MSc. in Kinesiology from Simon Fraser University
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (C.E.P.) by the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology.
Areas of expertise
- Balanced fitness training appropriate to individual needs
- Strength and fitness training for mature adults
- Post-physiotherapy training after injury or MVA
- Training for cardiovascular, metabolic or respiratory disease
Tuesdays and Fridays 8am - 5pm *No longer accepting new clients.
- Member $65/ hour
- Non-member $71/ hour
To book your session, contact email@example.com / 604 895 5853.