Monique is a Master Pilates Instructor. She has been teaching Pilates full time since 1995. She has owned and operated Pilates Unlimited Fitness & Rehabilitation Studio since 1997. It is widely acknowledged that Monique is one of the best instructors in Vancouver.
As a Master Instructor, Monique has been sought out by movie stars, dancers, Vancouver Canucks, and other clients who depend on strong and flexible bodies to make a living. She has successfully helped stroke survivors, clients with spinal cord injuries, hip replacements, knee replacements, scoliosis, and frozen shoulders.
As an instructor of instructors Monique has graduated over 100 Pilates professionals from her training and apprenticeship programs. Her training is recognized as top notch.
Monique loves to see her clients move from rehabilitative Pilates to Pilates for fitness at intermediate and advanced levels. She loves Pilates and loves to teach. She would like to share that passion with you!
- BCRPA Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer 1985-1997
- B/A Dance & Kinesiology SFU 1990
- PhysicalMind Institute Pilates Mat & Equipment 1995
- PhysicalMind Institute Trainer of Pilates Instructors 1999
- Fitness First Aid & CPR
Areas of Expertise
- Pilates for Rehabilitation; shoulders, knees, hips, backs, etc
- Beginner to Advanced Pilates for Fitness
- Pilates for Athletes, Dancers, Circus performers, etc
- Prenatal and Postnatal Pilates
- Single private session - Member $95 / hour, Non-member $89 / hour
- 5 Session private package - Member $420, Non-member $450
- 10 Session private package - Member $790, Non-member $850
- Duet (2 people) session - Member $49, Non-member $55
- 5 Session duet package - Member $225, Non-member $255
- 10 Session duet package - Member $430, Non-member $430
To book your session, contact firstname.lastname@example.org/ 604 895 5853.