Are you 15-29 years old? Unemployed? Not on EI?
Do you want to get your start in the Warehousing Industry?
We are currently recruiting for Skills Max, our free 6-week youth employment and training program that prepares you for Warehousing positions in Metro Vancouver.
- Four weeks of employability workshops, including Career Pathways in the Warehousing/Trades Sectors (Monday to Friday, 9:30 am - 1 pm)
- Six days of warehousing training, including forklift certification, St. John’s Ambulance Industrial First Aid, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) and fall-protection training
- Working with a placement specialist to be placed in the Warehousing sector with local employers
- On-the-job and financial supports
- Job seekers 15-29 years of age
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours a week, and able to participate in a full-time program and training
- Currently not receiving EI/have not received EI in the last three years
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or confirmed refugee status
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not currently attending school
- Interested in working within the Warehousing sector
Upcoming Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, November 1 at 2:15 pm
- Thursday, November 2 at 2:15 pm
- Friday, November 3 at 2:15 pm
- Wednesday, November 8 at 10 am
- Thursday, November 9 at 10 am
- Friday, November 10 at 10 am
Sign-up for a free information session here.
To register, contact:
2nd floor - 1256 Granville Street
email@example.com | 604 605 4666
To refer a participant, please complete our Case Manager Referral Form.