Student Hiring Fair - Career Zone
- Location: Career Zone
- Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 14:30 to 16:30
Are you a student? Looking for a job?
We are hosting a STUDENT HIRING FAIR at the Career Zone!
BRING YOUR RESUME
DRESS TO IMPRESS
BE PREPARED TO MEET WITH MANY EMPLOYERS!
- JWR Research is seeking Brand Ambassadors
- True North Labour Inc. are seeking Skilled Labourers (construction)
- Holt Renfrew is opening a new restaurant and are hiring for multiple positions such as Restaurant Servers, Host (ess), Dishwashers, Cooks, Shoe Shine Attendants, Cleaner, Maintenance
- T&T Supermarket are seeking for Stockers/cashiers/General Service assistant
- Express Employment Professionals are looking for Movers, General Laborers, Landscapers, Receptionist, Front Office Coordinator, Warehouse Workers, Shipping and Receiving, Fork Lift Drivers, Truck Drivers (5 ton, 1 ton)
- Tim Hortons is seeking Store Front Team Members
- Investors Group is seeking Financial Advisor, Associate Advisor, Campus Ambassadors and Interns
- Paladin Security is seeking Security Officers
- The Warehouse Group is hiring for servers (19years+), hostess, food runner, dishwashers, prep cooks kitchen staff
Randstad is hiring for: Customer Service, Contact Centre, Admin
Need help with your resume?
Want some advice on how to prepare for the Hiring Fair?
Contact Sara Lyele , Student Placement Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-605-4666
When: Wednesday, June 29, 2:30 pm to 4:40 pm
Drop-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is encouraged.
NEED A JOB?
Get help and advice at a YWCA WorkBC Employment Services Centre.
We offer FREE employment services for job seekers ages 16+.
Find the WorkBC Employment Services Centre in your neighborhood.