Unsure about your career interests and looking for support?
A mentor can be there to guide and support you and help you explore your academic and professional interests. We will match you with a mentor based on your career interests, personality, and the support you need to succeed in your future!
Mentees who have benefited the most:
- Are flexible and open to new experiences
- Are able to express their needs
- Maintain consistent and open communication
- Take initiative when setting up meetings
- Are committed and motivated!
Responsibilities as a mentee
- Contact mentors to schedule monthly meetings
- Maintain regular and frequent contact with mentors via phone calls or emails
- Submit monthly journal entries about your mentorship experiences in the program
How to apply
- Apply online (Applications close Sunday, October 18, 11:59pm PST)
- Attend an interview
- Attend the mentee training session
Only candidates who demonstrate a genuine interest in learning from a mentor and are ready to make a year-long commitment (November – June) to the program will be considered.
For more information
Contact the High School Mentorship team at email@example.com
or phone Program Supervisor Dvorah Silverman on 604 209 6355.