The YWCA Rooftop Garden is located in downtown Vancouver on Hornby Street. It grows food for families with low-income at YWCA Crabtree Corner in the Downtown Eastside.
We are looking for a group of volunteers to build and repair garden structures. This includes:
- Repairing existing compost bins
- Building a new compost bin
- Repairing raised garden bed and remove debris
- Building a new tomato trellice
- Repairing existing metal trellises
- Building 2 new trellises in garden beds
Volunteers must have experience building and have their own tools.
For more information or to apply:
Email Zoe Stronge at firstname.lastname@example.org