Our COVID-19 Measures
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and community is our top priority. We are vigilantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have taken proactive steps to protect our guests and community. As per provincial regulations, mask wearing is now optional in all indoor public spaces and common areas.
Recreational travel is now open! Events, activities, group gatherings and indoor dining has now resumed as we enter phase 3 of the restart plan in our province. To learn more about British Columbia’s travel restrictions visit www.gov.bc.ca/covidtravel.
After guest checkout, the room will undergo a thorough cleaning, including spraying down the bathroom and disinfecting all touch points in the guest room.
- Guests are invited to tailor their housekeeping services according to their comfort level.
- Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries are available upon request, delivered and placed at the guest room door.
- Physical distancing is recommended in all areas including the lobby and shared kitchens.
- Masks are optional in all indoor public spaces and common areas.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all high traffic areas.
OTHER MEASURES WE ARE TAKING
- Closely monitoring the situation and actively responding to recommendations from BC’s health authorities
- Educate our staff about COVID-19 and steps to take for prevention and containment
We will keep guests informed as new information is made available through Canada's health authorities. We are thankful for your understanding as we continue to navigate these evolving circumstances.