Group Fitness Classes
- Booking for studio and aquatic group fitness classes are in effect with a maximum capacity in each area
- Drop-ins will be permitted if space is available
- Members can book 7 days in advance via our mobile app! Guests can book 24 hours in advance, and staff can book 12 hours in advance. Our app is available for both Apple and Android mobile devices. Just search for YWCA Health + Fitness Centre in the app or play store and download. After downloading the app, simply click "Register Now" to create your account
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any class booking issues
- There is a waitlist for any full classes
- No limit to the number of class bookings
- 2-hours notice is required for cancellations or a $10 late un-registration fee will apply. You can update your availability on your mobile app or contact email@example.com. Read our Class Registration Policy FAQ for further information.
Best Practices at Health + Fitness Centre
- Stay home when you are feeling unwell
- Wash hands frequently
- Return and sanitize equipment after use
- Consider other people’s situation - be kind, be calm
- Let us take care of conflicts. Things won’t always be perfect and conflicts can arise, the rule of thumb is to walk away from the situation and let us know through Member Services or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our clinics are events hosted by specialized professionals. Members can book on our YWCA Health + Fitness Centre mobile app under "Classes". Non-members please call Member Services at 604-895-5777. Please email email@example.com for any registration issues.
Accessing your Intuition: A Yoga and Meditation Mini-Retreat | Sat, May 27, 1 - 4PM
We are often advised to trust our gut but what does that actually mean? When the stakes are high it can be hard to really connect to our inner knowing and access that inherent wisdom to make choices that best serve us. Practices in mindfulness and self-awareness can support your ability to better connect to your intuition and make decisions most aligned with your authentic self. A chance to take home practical tips and meet kindred spirits.
Instructor: Adina Spivak is a yoga and meditation instructor at the YWCA and an energy healer. She seeks to create a safe, nurturing space to heal, reflect and connect through the magic of practice.
Your mini-retreat includes: Introduction/intention setting. Yoga and movement. Journaling and sharing. Meditation. Touchstone of your experience.
Location: Welch 1 on the 4th floor of the YWCA Program Centre.
Fee: Member $60 | Non-Member $68.50
The Summer class schedules are effective May 1 - September 3, 2023. We have exciting new classes such as Cardio Boxing, Step Aerobics, Latin Bellydance, and more!
Members can book on our YWCA Health + Fitness Centre mobile app under "Classes". Non-members please call Member Services at 604-895-5777. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any registration issues.