Our Trainers Assess, Design And Train
Our educated trainers will assess your current fitness level, design a personalized program and provide coaching as you train to get results.
Our trainers are knowledgable in the following areas:
General fitness & well being
With more than 20 qualified and knowledgeable trainers on the team, you're sure to find the right fit! Check out the trainers' bios and select your top choice.
We'll contact you to discuss your needs and goals. We can also help you select a trainer.
Your trainer will contact you to book your sessions and set up your training program.
Please pay for your session(s) at Member Services before your training session.
Enjoy your training session. You're on your way to reaching your health and fitness goals!
- Functional fitness for sport and recreation
- Strength training and weight management/fat loss
- Body Composition Analysis (Muscle/Fat %, Basic Metabolic Rate)
- Sculpting and toning
- ACE Therapeutic Exercise Specialist: exercise programs to improve the health of adults with cardiovascular disease...
- Technique – reducing injury risk while facilitating improvement
- Strategy + tactics – understanding/executing various shots and what to hit in certain situations
- Mental skills – goal setting, relaxation, visualization and mistake management
- Osteopathy (flexibility, myofascial release, MET technique, joint manipulation, soft tissue release, strain-counterstain technique etc.)
- Fall prevention for elderly clients
- Muscle loss prevention for non-active clients
- Weight loss management
- Cardiovascular disease prevention
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Active rehabilitation and wellness coaching
- Performance strength training
- Fitness for wellness and durability
- Fingerprint acupressure, Shiatsu and myofascial stretching
- Small group training
- Strength endurance
- Program design
- Full body health