Come for a workout and cheer on Canada as they play in the FIFA World Cup. Go Canada Go!
Canada's Group Stage Schedule
- Nov 27 at 8AM PT: Canada vs Croatia
- Dec 1 at 7AM PT: Canada vs Morocco
Complete 10 days of workouts between November 14th - December 2nd and you could receive a one-of-a-kind YWCA Health + Fitness toque! Only the first 200 members to complete the challenge will receive a toque. Check out our poster to learn how to register and play! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Introducing The Toque Challenge! Complete 10 days of workouts between November 14th - December 2nd and you could receive a one-of-a-kind YWCA Health + Fitness toque! Check out more details in our November E-Newsletter.
Our new member portal, including court bookings, is now launched!
Here is the link to our new member portal: https://ywcafitness.clubautomation.com/. This link is also posted on the home page of our website, beside member alerts.
Please log into the member portal with the same credentials you use for our mobile app. The member portal is an alternative platform for desktop users. You'll find mostly the same information and capabilities between the two platforms, however, personal training sessions can only be purchased on the app, not on the portal at this time.
Court users, please note that SportyHQ is now replaced with our new member software effective Monday, Oct 17th. Current bookings have been transferred over to the new software and all new court bookings can be easily made through the app or portal. Members without court access can also book a court, fees will be charged at time of booking.
If you haven't downloaded our new app yet, it is available for both Apple and Android mobile devices. Just search for YWCA Health + Fitness Centre in the app or play store and download. After downloading the app, simply click "Register Now" to create your account.
It has been a big learning curve for all of us. If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact email@example.com. We hope this will make your YWCA experience all the better!
Finally, we're still waiting for the configuration of our turnstiles at Health + Fitness. If you're a new member or updated your member card, please continue to be patient. Member Services will manually give you access to the facility.
The women's steam room at FRC is open. However, due to necessary electrical repairs by Hudson Pacific Properties, the men's steam room at FRC is temporarily closed. Additionally, the steam room is open at the Health + Fitness Centre for your use.
It's great to see your smiles again! Masks are optional. Please continue to respect people's personal space. Be kind, calm, and compassionate with yourself and to others.
As of April 8, 2022, by order of the PHO, proof of full vaccination is no longer required to access our facilities.
Group Fitness Classes
- Booking for land group fitness classes will continue with a maximum of 30 participants per class in Studio 1 and 20 participants in Studio 2
- Drop-ins will be permitted if space is available
- Guests and staff can book 24 hours in advance, while members can book 7 days in advance via our mobile app! Our app is available for both Apple and Android mobile devices. Just search for YWCA Health + Fitness Centre in the app or play store and download. After downloading the app, simply click "Register Now" to create your account.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any class booking issues
- There is a 5 person waitlist for any full classes
- No limit to the number of class bookings
Best Practices at Health + Fitness Centre/Fitness + Racquet Club
- Stay home when you are feeling unwell or if you should be isolating
- Wash hands frequently
- Return and sanitize equipment after use
- Respect personal space - 2m physical distancing is encouraged
- Consider other people’s situation - be kind, be calm
- Let us take care of conflicts. Things won’t always be perfect and conflicts can arise, the rule of thumb is to walk away from the situation and let us know through Member Services or email@example.com
We hope to see you soon!
For temporary changes e.g. substitute instructor or class for the day please check the specific date on the schedule. Changes will be posted as soon as possible. We recommend checking before your visit.