There will be small groups lifeguard training on Thursday, May 19th, 7:45 - 10 AM.
Please be patient as our maintenance team upgrades the pot lighting in the YWCA Health + Fitness lobby from May 19 - June 2.
YWCA Health + Fitness Centre and YWCA Fitness + Racquet Club are closed on Monday, May 23, for Victoria Day. Happy long weekend!
Calling Team Sunflower! Congratulations again on winning our member challenge that was held a few weeks ago. Each of your team members have won an orange aluminum water bottle! The prizes are now ready to be picked up at Member Services. Come by today to pick up your fantastic prize!
The women's steam room at Fitness + Racquet Club is currently closed for maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Check back here for more updates!
It's great to see your smiles again! Masks are optional. Please continue to respect people's personal space. Be kind, calm, and compassionate with yourself and to others.
As of April 8, 2022, by order of the PHO, proof of full vaccination is no longer required to access our facilities.
As of May 2nd, 2022:
Group Fitness Classes
- Booking for land group fitness classes will continue with a maximum of 30 participants per class in Studio 1 and 20 participants in Studio 2
- Drop-ins will be permitted if space is available
- You can book up to one week before any class by emailing email@example.com or as a member you can register online via MyClub!
- No limit to the number of class bookings
Best Practices at Health + Fitness Centre/Fitness + Racquet Club
- Stay home when you are feeling unwell or if you should be isolating
- Wash hands frequently
- Return and sanitize equipment after use
- Respect personal space - 2m physical distancing is encouraged
- Consider other people’s situation - be kind, be calm
- Let us take care of conflicts. Things won’t always be perfect and conflicts can arise, the rule of thumb is to walk away from the situation and let us know through Member Services or firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you soon!
For temporary changes e.g. substitute instructor or class for the day please check the specific date on the schedule. Changes will be posted as soon as possible. We recommend checking before your visit.