Exclusive one-on-one training. You will receive a personalized swim lesson/coaching in your own lane.
Private lessons are great for any skill level. Learn to swim or improve your stroke technique for a more enjoyable and streamlined swim workout. A consultation will be conducted before the session to assess your needs and skill level.
|Mondays||7:45 AM (Sep - Oct only), 9:15 AM, 6:45 PM|
|Tuesdays||7:30 AM & 5:15 PM (Sep - Oct only), 9:15 AM, 6:15 PM|
|Wednesdays||6:45 PM & 4:00 PM (Sep - Oct only)|
|Thursdays||7:15 AM & 5:15 PM (Sep - Oct only), 11:15 AM, 4:00 PM|
|Fridays||10:15 AM, 11:15 AM, 1:15 PM, 6:30 PM (Sep - Oct only)|
|Saturdays||10:15 AM, 1:45 PM|
|Sundays||11:15 AM, 1:45 PM|
- Lessons expire one year from date of purchase.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule a private lesson.
- We cannot guarantee a specific instructor or the same instructor for all of your lessons. All instructors are trained to teach to lesson plans and can pick up from your previous session.
- Lesson availability is subject to change.
- The facility is closed on Statutory Holidays.
Single 45-Minute Session
Member $55/Non-member $63.50
To book please call or email Member Services
604 895 5777 | 604 681 0178
Members you can pre-purchase your sessions at Member Services and self-book the lesson times online via MyClub! (under Registered Programming then Swim Lesson)
For group swim programs, please see Registered Aquatics.