Cameron has been a practicing member of the British Columbian Association of Kinesiologists and the Canadian Kinesiology Alliance since 2007. He was honoured to be recognized as the top personal trainer in the Sea to Sky's “Best of Squamish” for three consecutive years.
Recently, he spent two years training in Alpine skiing living in St. Anton, Austria, and advanced shiatsu training in Vienna. Cameron has now returned to Vancouver to offer his expertise in fitness, wellness and rehabilitation.
Cameron is an ICBC service provider and can provide treatments to restore myofascial function and create active rehabilitation maintenance programs for those recovering from injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents. In general, he’s had a lot of experience helping people eliminate chronic pain conditions and resolving physical limitations.
Cameron has experience as a strength and fitness coach working with world record holders, pro-athletes, corporate fitness groups, parents, children and every size of weekend warrior. As an exercise physiologist, he can accurately document your fitness benchmarks to help you identify weak points, reinforce strengths and create effective functional fitness regimes. In his approach called Fusion Therapy, he blends the philosophies of Eastern and Western traditions to provide a greater sense of health, durability and body wellbeing.
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Active rehabilitation and wellness coaching
- Performance strength training
- Fitness for wellness and durability
- Fingerprint acupressure, Shiatsu and myofascial stretching
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics from The University of British Columbia
- BCAK Practicing Kinesiologist
- Sport Science Diploma
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- ICBC certified therapist
- Advanced Shiatsu Practitioner – Ohashi Method
- Fitness First Aid and CPR level A
- Single session kinesiology Member $95 / Non-member $101
- 4 session package Member $340 / Non-member $364
- 8 session package Member $640 / Non-member $688