Cameron Hunt BHK (he/him)
Cameron Hunt BHK (he/him)
Cameron loves being a kinesiologist, and has been a practicing member of the British Columbian Association of Kinesiologist's since 2007. What makes Cameron unique is his ability to offer a multimodal approach to physical activity. He combines his expertise as a strength training coach, with his experience as a myofascial bodywork and tissue release practitioner. Cameron has worked in Vancouver's downtown business district working with executives and business professionals understanding the fitness needs of this particular demographic.
His training style focuses on posture and body positioning progressing to functional movements that translate to performance in real world activity. He uses his skills to support people in injury management, pain resolution, and dispersing nagging physical ailments. He enjoys creating strategies that are engaging and clear in a way that his clients can connect with. Overall, Cameron seeks to help people's fitness, happiness and self-confidence, through creating approaches that are fun and sustainable. In his approach called Fusion Therapy, he blends the philosophies of both the western wellness traditions of scientific research and peer reviewed methodology, and eastern wellness traditions of shiatsu and movement algorithms to provide a greater sense of health, resilience, and wellbeing.
"Cameron Hunt is an excellent personal trainer. He motivates me and provides a safe informative session. He is able to accommodate the exercises for my chronic injuries and help me to push myself without injury. I am very happy I started working with him as a personal trainer."
- Strength and fitness coaching
- Active Rehabilitation and Injury Management
- Fitness program design for wellness and durability
- Myofascial Stretching, Shiatsu and Fingerprint Acupressure
- Functional Capacity Evaluation - Fitness benchmark testing
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics from The University of British Columbia
- BCAK Practicing Kinesiologist
- Sport Science Diploma
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- ICBC Health Care Provider
- Advanced Shiatsu Practitioner – Ohashi Method
- Fitness First Aid and CPR level A
- Single session kinesiology Member $105 / Non-member $111
- 4 session package Member $380 / Non-member $404
- 8 session package Member $720 / Non-member $768
AVAILABILITY (*subject to change)
Monday: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Thursday: 7:30 AM - 5 PM
Friday: Limited, please inquire.
To book your session, complete our consultation form.