Looking for a sustainable career that can adapt to a fluctuating job market?
YWCA Accelerate is a FREE, online program that supports youth between the ages of 15-30 to find meaningful work in administration and customer service.
Participants are paid while attending training.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Youth between 15-30 years of age
- Interested in creating a sustainable career
- Unemployed and able to participate in a full-time, 14-week program (i.e. not a full-time student)
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or confirmed refugee status
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Six weeks of PAID online skills training (participants are paid bi-weekly while attending the online group workshops), followed by eight weeks of professional work experience
- Follow-up support for an additional 12 weeks
- Up to $400 bonus after program completion
- In-demand professional certifications (e.g. SuperHost, First Aid, Serving it Right, Employment Standards, OnTrack Computer Training and more)
- Access to additional YWCA services
START DATE: January 25th, 2021
READY TO JOIN?
2nd Floor, 1256 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
604 605 4666 | email@example.com
Funded in part by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment and Skills Strategy.