YWCA Aspire is a free 12-week program that assists newcomer refugee women in gaining new skills, training opportunities and valuable work experience.
- Six weeks of group-based skills training workshops
- In-demand professional certification
- Completion bonus after attending the six weeks of skills training
- Financial assistance for transportation and child care as needed
- Community referrals and access to other YWCA and WorkBC services
A newcomer refugee woman who is a citizen, permanent resident or Protected Person (Convention Refugee)
Legally entitled to work in Canada
Unemployed or underemployed, and not a full-time student
Next start date: May 17, 2021.
4th Floor - 535 Hornby Street, Vancouver
778 222 3278 or 778 222 1507 | firstname.lastname@example.org