YWCA Aspire is a free employment program that assists self-identified newcomer refugee women in labour market preparedness to jump-start a meaningful career in Canada.
- 6 weeks of group-based employment workshops
- 2 weeks of job development
- Up to 12 weeks of follow-up support
- One-on-one career coaching with personalized job readiness support
- Transportation and childcare support for eligible participants
- Support to build a professional network with industry experts
- Wraparound services
A self-identified newcomer refugee woman who is a Permanent Resident or Protected Person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
Unemployed or underemployed and not a full-time student
Not a Canadian Citizen
Next start date: April 15, 2024
For more information on the program schedule, delivery and accommodation, please contact us or attend an information session.
604 335 1094 | firstname.lastname@example.org
535 Hornby St - 4th floor, Vancouver
Office hours: Monday to Friday | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm