YWCA Elevate Skills is a free employment program that assists self-identifying immigrant women navigate the Canadian labour market and secure meaningful careers.
- Three weeks of part-time online workshops
- Essential skills portfolio building
- Essential skills training (if required)
- One-to-one career advising
- Career development workshops on the Canadian labour market and job search strategies
- Connect with employers through events and activities such as guest speakers, networking, informational interviewing and more
- 13 weeks of follow up support
- Self-identifying immigrant women who are permanent residents in Canada
- Unemployed or employed
- Must have post-secondary education (complete or incomplete)
We are no longer accepting applications. Please check our other employment programs.
YWCA Elevate Skills
WorkBC Port Coquitlam | Unit 206 - 2540 Shaughnessy St, Port Coquitlam
778 222 2352 | firstname.lastname@example.org