The YWCA Employment Navigator program helps single mothers to access information, resources and programs in employment and education, empowering them with the tools and skills necessary to overcome barriers and achieve financial independence for their families.
- One-to-one, personalized support and needs assessment
- Workshops on employment, funding opportunities and more
- Participants receive detailed information about bursaries, scholarships and government funding opportunities
- Referrals to employment programs and other services
- Together with the Employment Navigators, participants develop a roadmap and action plan to achieve economic independence
Single mothers who live in Metro Vancouver or the Fraser Valley and have a desire to achieve employment.
YWCA Employment Navigator | firstname.lastname@example.org