Navigating Employment On The FASD Spectrum
A free, online gathering to address Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) in the circle of our lives.
Honouring the Downtown Eastside.
Featuring FASD Key Workers and Support Specialists, as well as individuals with FASD and lived experience, this conference will focus on employment for people with FASD, from both employee and employer perspectives.
The event will be held online, featuring speakers and panelists, as well as activities and energizers.
This event is free. Registration is essential and space is limited to 100 attendees.
- Wanda Pelletier, YWCA Crabtree Corner Key Worker Program Coordinator and United Families For Our Future Project Project Coordinator; and
- April Beaver, YWCA Crabtree Corner FASD Key Worker.
Keynote Address from:
- Leading FASD Changemakers, Katrina Griffin and CJ Lutke.
- Guest speakers including employers and employees.
- Individuals with FASD or lived experience.
Financial Contribution from Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC).