YWCA Services Spotlight Sessions for Single Moms
The Employment Navigator program for single mothers is pleased to present a fun-filled evening featuring five YWCA programs.
Join us for an informative evening learning from five guest speakers as they share the benefits of their programs and how they can support single moms achieve their goals.
- The role of a job developer and a case manager
- Job search and career planning
- Paid short and long-term training
- Personal development and self-esteem
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- Coping with change/stress
Project Coordinator, In Motion & Momentum+
Career Advisor/Facilitator, LEADS Program
Lead Case Manager, WorkBC North Vancouver
Career Advisor/Facilitator, FOCUS@Work
Lead Job Developer, WorkBC Vancouver South