Through monthly donations, YWCA Community Champions help to ensure that low-income families, women and youth in Metro Vancouver can build better lives.
For as little as $5 per month, your gifts will provide ongoing funding so that YWCA program participants can get the help they need throughout the year.
Your monthly gifts will support:
- Healthy meals, parenting and literacy programs for low-income families
- Safe, affordable housing for single mothers and their children
- Quality early learning and care for children living in poverty
- Mentorship for Grade 7 girls and boys, Indigenous teen girls and high school girls
- Support groups for low-income single mothers
As a YWCA Community Champion, you will be kept up to date on YWCA activities through:
- YWCA Contact Newsletter twice each year
- Invitations to YWCA events
- Email updates with the latest YWCA news
Become a YWCA Community Champion today and make an ongoing impact on women and families in need across Metro Vancouver.
For more information about monthly giving, contact:
Fund Development Coordinator
604 895 5763