Journey to Recognition
YWCA Journey to Recognition is a dynamic employment program that empowers immigrants and refugees to successfully navigate the process of foreign credential recognition in Canada.
- Financial support for Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR)
- Personalized coaching and guidance
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Eligibility-based financial aid for translation services
- Tailored support for participants in the Healthcare sector, addressing the specific challenges in their process of credential recognition
- Residing in British Columbia and with previous experience or credentials in their home country
- Looking to get their foreign credentials recognized in Canada
- Not currently receiving WorkBC support or participating in any other employment programs focused on credential recognition
- Immigrants or refugees of all genders, including students and Temporary Foreign Workers.
If you have any accessibility needs, please contact us to discuss accommodation.
YWCA Journey to Recognition
604 355 3467 | firstname.lastname@example.org
535 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC
Office hours: Monday to Friday | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm