In Motion & Momentum+
In Motion & Momentum+ is a new program that helps participants tap into their full potential and create the life they want to live, through goal setting and action planning.
In Motion & Momentum+ was built for individuals who are feeling stuck or like they have been moving in a direction that is not right for them. The program recognizes the inherent strengths, resilience and potential that lives within each individual and is all about providing experiences and opportunities that help participants to reconnect with their potential, take charge and live the life they want to live.
Participants must be unemployed or precariously employed and not a full-time student and have:
- Canadian citizenship, permanent residency or confirmed refugee status
- A minimum Grade 5 literacy level
- Basic digital literacy and access to technology
- A desire and commitment to participate fully
- Module 1 - 3 weeks, 3 days a week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays)
- Module 2 - 4 weeks, 4 days a week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays)
- Module 3 - 6 weeks, 1 day a week (day TBC)
Total duration: 13 weeks (6 hours a day, from 9:00am to 3:00pm)