YWCA TechLink Support
UPDATE: YWCA Metro Vancouver's TechLink is currently suspended for the foreseeable future, including our free Digital Literacy Support program and virtual workshops. Please check back regularly as we intend to return with more digital literacy training and support in the future.
Need tech support?
With so much having moved online, accessing services and staying in touch with loved ones can be more challenging than ever for those who struggle with technology. That's where we come in, with a free help desk service for anyone in the Vancouver area who needs support with technology!
- Our team will provide friendly tech support over the phone or by remote assist, with any technical needs, including:
- Accessing and browsing the internet
- Setting up mobile phones, tablets, and computers
- Help accessing government services online
- Creating email and other online accounts
- Data storage and file transfers
- Downloading and using apps
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Making video calls
- And more…