YWCA Support Group for Ukrainian Refugee Mothers
Weekly group meetings provide peer support and help Ukrainian refugee mothers who are parenting alone in Canada to build community, learn about resources and make connections.
• Led by a Ukrainian facilitator and offered in Ukrainian language
• Online weekly meetings on Tuesdays, from 10:00am to noon
• Monthly field trips (transportation tickets provided)
• Monthly grocery gift card available
• Ukrainian mothers of children under 18 years old, who are parenting alone in Canada.
• Living in Metro Vancouver