Simplify the Season
Choosing the perfect gifts for friends and family during the holiday season can be a tough task.
Why not Simplify the Season and give a gift that makes a difference?
From emergency food vouchers to clothes for families in need, care essentials for a baby or toddler and a day of family fun, you can honour of a loved one with your donation by selecting a holiday e-card to notify them of your gift.
It’s as easy as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Choose your gift. You can choose from the wish list or donate directly.
- Send your card. Choose your favourite holiday card to send to that special someone.
- Brighten the holidays. Your gift will go to a local single mother and her children who need it most.
When you Simplify the Season, you are doing more than just giving gifts. You are spreading joy and kindness to low-income single mothers and their children. Gifts start at $10 and all gifts are eligible for tax receipts. Here are just a few of the options you can choose from:
- Groceries for a family in need: everything a single mother needs to put a healthy meal on the table.
- A day of family fun: help a low-income single mother and her children enjoy a fun holiday activity.
- Clothes and household items: gift certificates for basic necessities like winter clothes and rain gear.
Help the YWCA bring holiday cheer to those who need it most.
For more information about Simplify the Season, please contact Nicole Lee at email@example.com | 604 895 5828
Simplify the Season brightens the holidays for low-income single mothers and their children by providing a variety of much needed items from the wish list. Last year, generous donors like yourself helped 55 families enjoy a day of fun, 57 families enjoy a week of healthy lunches and 133 children receive everyday essential items for one month.