January is usually the busiest month in the fitness industry…and for many good reasons.
Here are our top 5 reasons to join!
1. Do we dare say – it’s 2018! By now everyone knows the tremendous benefits of regular exercise – we call it the Fitness Effect. See the benefits spread beyond your mind and body, to other areas of your life and other people. Let 2018 be a year of action.
2. Find support. For some people working out can be a chore, but when you are surrounded by others on the same journey, it can be inspiring and serve as motivation to make it part of your regular routine. Our first week of January at the YWCA Health + Fitness Centre was one of the best of the year. Our members expressed how happy they were to be back after the holidays. They missed their routine, their workout friends and community, the staff and their favourite instructors. Their enthusiasm is contagious – catch it!
3. Incentives. We are currently waiving the joiner fee (save $50!), and did we mention no contracts? We want to get off to a great start with no hesitations and nothing to think about!
4. Variety is the spice of life. At the YWCA you have access to a cardio room, weight room, 25 meter UV purified swimming pool with at least one lane always available, steam room and whirl pool, spin, dance, Pilates reformers, registered programs and clinics, and over 70 classes a week.
5. A Healthy Tomorrow Starts Today! No further explanation needed.
Drop by for a tour anytime – or visit us during our Open House
, January 8 to 12. No Joiner Fee on now until January 12. Call Member Services, 604-895-5777 today for more information.
The YWCA Health + Fitness Centre is a 30,000 square-foot co-ed fitness facility and pool located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. We offer a friendly, supportive and health-focused environment, with the latest equipment, great group fitness classes and knowledgeable instructors.