Skills For Success
YWCA Skills for Success is a 16-week program that prepares participants for careers in the manufacturing industry.
- 8 weeks of workshops and 8 weeks of paid placements
- Option of additional 2 weeks of follow-up for job search
- Skills assessment
- Skills for Success training (reading, writing, numeracy, digital, communication, creativity and innovation, problem-solving, adaptability, and collaboration)
- Manufacturing 101 skills training
- Financial and wraparound supports available
- Program attendance allowances
Interested in a manufacturing industry career path
A self-identified racialized or visible minority person*
Permanent Resident, Protected Person (Convention Refugee) in Canada or Canadian Citizen
Next start date: October 23, 2023
* This program is open to all genders. We warmly welcome members of the BIPOC, 2SLGBTQIA+ and Disabled communities.
YWCA Skills for Success
720 E Hastings St, Vancouver
778 554 2290 or 604 335 0887 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded in part by the
Government of Canada’s Skills for Success program.