Looking for work can be a frustrating, stressful process, but it’s not something you need to do alone. The team of friendly, experienced employment specialists at our WorkBC Centres can support you at every step of your job search, from career planning, to accessing funding and training, to connecting you with employers who are hiring and more. All WorkBC services are free.
- Career planning
- Job search workshops
- One-to-one resume and career advising
- Paid short- and long-term training
- Employer connections and wage subsidies
- Funding and training
- Self-employment planning
- Internet, phone, photocopying
Check out how WorkBC can help you find work.
- WorkBC Centre Vancouver South: 604-263-5005 | email@example.com
- WorkBC Centre North Vancouver: 604-988-3766 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- WorkBC Centre Midtown West (Kitsilano): 604-688-4666 | email@example.com
- WorkBC Centre Port Moody: 604-917-0286 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- WorkBC Centre Port Coquitlam: 778-730-0171 | email@example.com
- WorkBC Centre Coquitlam: 778-730-0174 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Zone Youth Employment Centre (Downtown Vancouver): 604-605-4666 | email@example.com
Or, find your local WorkBC Centre at workbccentres.ca
Eligibility criteria applies, see if you’re eligible here.
Are you a French speaker? Consultez les informations sur nos services d'emploi en français.
Are you hiring?
Our WorkBC Centres can support your business succeed by providing suitable candidates, increasing your workplace diversity and reducing the costs of hiring and onboarding new employees.