YWCA Holiday Giving Programs
Simplify the Season
Every holiday season we give and receive more than we need. This year, keep it simple - give gifts that make a difference in the lives of local families in need. Starting at $20, choose a gift that really matters.
- $20 buys an emergency grocery food voucher for a single mother and her family.
- $50 supports families living at YWCA second-stage transition houses and YWCA long-term housing communities.
- $75 helps Indigenous babies and toddlers build family bonds through storytelling, crafts and other Indigenous traditions.
- $100 provides a single mother who has experienced intimate partner violence with legal representation to resolve her family law, immigration, and child protection matters.
- $135 provides healthy breakfasts, lunches and ongoing access to food for a single mother at YWCA Crabtree Corner in the Downtown Eastside.
For more information, contact Alexandra DuBelko at 604 895 5763 | firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESENTS OF PEACE
It has been a challenging time for families who live in YWCA housing communities and who participate in our programs. This year, single moms need more support than ever to make this holiday season special for their families.
“Being a POP sponsor is the highlight of our holiday season. When we got to our family’s door the little girl said my Santa's here!"
- Presents of Peace Sponsor