YWCA Holiday Giving Programs
Simplify the Season is an easy way to donate directly to families in need. Each holiday season you can provide essentials such as groceries, clothing, parental support and childcare supplies for single mothers and their children across Metro Vancouver through the following programs:
- YWCA Crabtree Corner Hot Lunch Program
- YWCA Crabtree Corner Books, Bags and Babies
- YWCA Semlin Gardens Housing
- Dress for Dignity (through the YWCA Thrift Store)
- YWCA Crabtree Corner Early Learning & Childcare Centre
- Emergency food vouchers
For more information, contact Alexandra DuBelko at 604 895 5763 | firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESENTS OF PEACE
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a low-income family this year through the YWCA Presents of Peace holiday hamper program! Due to an overwhelming response we are currently not registering new sponsors, however, please follow the link below to join our waitlist and we will contact you as soon as we have new families available.
“Being a POP sponsor is the highlight of our holiday season. When we got to our family’s door the little girl said my Santa's here!"
- Presents of Peace Sponsor
“I have no words to express my gratitude for such a wonderful time and amazing gifts that we had yesterday. Our sponsor Jen is an extraordinary person! She is so loving and caring with us! One more time, thank you so much!”
- Program participant, YWCA Single Mothers Support Group