Our Trainers Assess, Design And Train
Our educated trainers will assess your current fitness level, design a personalized program and provide coaching as you train to get results.
For any outside personal training enquiries, please contact Catherine King (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our trainers are knowledgeable in the following areas:
General fitness & well being
With more than 20 qualified and knowledgeable trainers on the team, you're sure to find the right fit! Check out the trainers' bios and select your top choice.
To better meet your needs, please confirm your health status and let us know your training goals using our consultation form. If you are pregnant, please also complete the ParMed-X for Pregnancy form.
We'll contact you to discuss your needs and goals. We can also help you select a trainer.
Your trainer will contact you to book your sessions and set up your training program.
Please pay for your session(s) at Member Services before your training session.
Enjoy your training session. You're on your way to reaching your health and fitness goals!
- Core stability training (Pilates, ball and bosu)
- Yoga/stretching programs
- Weight loss programs
- Strength programs
- “Learn To Run” programs
- Specializing in active rehabilitation and injury recovery
- Strengthening and flexibility programs
- HIIT workouts
- Focusing on joint alignment and proper body mechanics
- Providing education on various health topics
- Improving your yoga practice with modifications for all levels
- Specifically Designed Exercise Programs
- Correcting Exercise Form
Johanna Ward (she/her)
- Foundational Fitness
- Sculpting and Toning
- Posture and Body Awareness
- Motivation and Exercise Confidence
- Flexibility, Mobility and Balanced Strength
- A balanced approach that promotes all five components of physical fitness
- Assisting post-rehab clients in returning to strong and healthy bodies
- Enabling older clients to enjoy mobility and vitality