As a YWCA mentor you can give someone the opportunity to learn, grow and dream big. Mentoring is a great way to give back to your community and help build brighter futures for children, youth and women across Metro Vancouver.
As a mentor you’ll share your wisdom and life experience to help boost confidence among your mentees, equipping them with essential life and career skills and the tools to realize their dreams.
Transform a person's potential for tomorrow
- Mentor a Grade 11 or 12 girl in our High School Mentorship program
- Mentor Indigenous girls in our Indigenous Mentorship program
- Mentor newcomer women seeking careers in the tech industry in our Tech Connect program
- Mentor immigrant and refugee single mothers in our Pathways to Leadership program
- Mentor Grade 7 boys and girls in our after-school programs
Know someone who’d be a great mentor?
We’re always looking for more mentors. Help us spread the word by asking someone you know to volunteer and make a difference with the YWCA.